We worked closely with Eric Parry Architects to develop the Triangle Site scheme for Cambridge Assessment.
The landscape design aims to reinforce the identity of the Cambridge Assessment offices by creating a landscape and public realm instantly recognisable as belonging to Cambridge and the collegiate family of buildings and spaces.
The design seeks to provide a series of external spaces that enables Cambridge Assessment to function in the manner it requires with spaces for individuals, small groups and larger events.
Informed by the client aspirations and consultation with the existing staff, the proposals aim to promote a sense of well-being through the provision of an engaging and enjoyable working environment for the staff.
To achieve this the landscape provides:
- Views of greenery and nature
- Spaces to break-out into for personal study and reflection
- Space to have meetings away from the desks
- Spaces to socialise with colleagues
- Opportunity for natural ventilation
- Opportunity for natural daylight
- BCO Regional Award for Corporate Workplace
- Cambridge Assessment
- Eric Parry Architects
- Ramboll, Max Fordham LLP
- Quantity Surveyors: